1. When you sign up for Hitwicket, use your real name and email information. This makes it easier for us to verify your identity and to help you if you run into problems on the site. Fair play is very important to us, and Hitwicket's Developers spend a lot of time preventing and acting upon cheating. Reliable user data helps them do just that.
If you are under 18, you may have to have your parents' permission to play if the law of your country requires it. If you are under 13 and are subject to the laws of the United States, you may not play Hitwicket.
2. You are under no circumstances allowed to own more than 1 team. Owning multiple teams will be considered as 'cheating' and all such teams will be Deactivated.
3. You should always follow the House rules. You may not cheat or try to hack Hitwicket or somebody else's account. You must not threaten or insult other users or send spam to them. Always respect other people's copyrights.
4. If you don't follow these rules you may lose your team or be banned from the game. Your team will also be deleted if you don't log in for a period of four weeks.
5. We try to operate as good a service as we can. But we cannot make any guarantees that the service will always be available and that no data will ever be lost.
7.We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
8. Hitiwcket holds the right to deactivate any account which has been used to exploit or gain advantage of a Bug in the Hitwicket system or on any partner site.
9. Refund Policy: Please refer to it here.
10. For any queries and issues regarding payment please contact us on email@example.com