- You can now challenge another team for a friendly match on Wednesday.
- Goto any other team's page (non-BOT ofc!) and you will see an orange 'Challenge' button.
- Once you've challenged a team, the team's owner has to login and choose either 'accept' or 'decline' challenge.
- You will receive a notification if he 'accepts' or 'declines' your challenge.
- Since this match is a CSR initiative by Hitwicket, only school kids will be allowed into the stadiums and they have free admission. So even if you are the home team, you don't earn anything (so choose venue based on pitch type only).
- Training will be calculated for the week based on this match, thats one of the biggest uses of this match.
- This is a one time thing and you will not be able to challenge during the season, right now we are doing it to test how popular this feature is.
- The pitch at your stadium can be change from today till 5pm next Friday (19th).
- Goto your stadium page and you will see all possible options.
- Select a pitch to fit your strategy.
-You can now change the name of your team too.
-Goto your profile page and you will see a tab to change the name.
-Deadline to change the name is 5pm next Friday (19th).
and now the BIG ONE
You can now change your league across the same division, if you belong to Div III or Div IV
- Goto any league page in your own Division, if there is a BOT team, you will see a 'switch' link next to it.
- Click on it to replace the BOT in that league.
Quick Tip: goto your Facebook Friends page to see which league your friends are playing in and then switch.