Stars War - The Ultimate Championship !by Sir Sourajeet Mohanty (IMMORTAL SAGE) 4 months ago
8 FRANCHISES FIGHT FOR THE ULTIMATE GLORY
FRANCHISE WILL BE ALLOTED ON A LOTTERY BASIS (LIVE TELECAST).
FRANCHISE OWNERS WILL PROVIDE THEIR NAMES (PREFIX or SUFFIX TO ABOVE REGIONS) AND HOME PITCH.
EACH FRANCHISE WILL BE A CLAN OF 5 (FIVE) TEAMS SELECTED THROUGH AUCTION
TSI CAPPING FOR VARIOUS LEVELS:
Level 1 (L1) <= 500k
Level 2 (L2) <= 650k
Level 3 (L3) <= 800k
Level 4 (L4) <= 950k
Level 5 (L5) <= 1100k
<WITH AN INCREMENT OF 15K EACH WEEK>
Each Franchise will Play 7 Home & 7 Away Matches on the respective home pitches as selected by various franchises.
Total number of matches = 56 matches.
There will be 3 (three) match days in a week = TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
Top 4 Franchises will Qualify for knockouts.
Qualifier 1: 1st Position vs 2nd Position
Eliminator: 3rd Position vs 4th Position
Qualifier 2: Looser of Qualifier 1 vs Winner of Eliminator
Final : Winner of Qualifier 1 vs Winner of Qualifier 2
Each Team needs to register by filling in their details in the Registration form -
- 200 Hitcoins For Members
- 500 Hitcoins For Leaders of Franchise
- 1000 Hitcoins For Members
- 2500 Hitcoins For Leaders of Franchise
- 600 Hitcoins For Members
- 1500 Hitcoins For Leaders of Franchise
- 400 Hitcoins For Members
- 1000 Hitcoins For Leaders of Franchise
- 1000 Hitcoins For TEAM OF THE SERIES (with max wins)
- 1000 Hitcoins For BEST BATTING TEAM
- 1000 Hitcoins For BEST BOWLING TEAM
WAR CARD RULES
A Total of 9 WAR CARDS will be given to each Leader:
3 nos. of PITCH WAR CARDS
3 nos. of LOAN WAR CARDS
3 nos. of BLOCK WAR CARDS
WAR CARDS should be used in the GROUP STAGES ONLY !
A Leader May or May not use his WAR CARD for a Clash with other Franchisee team.
If a Leader decides to use WAR CARD in any clash (Home OR Away) with other region, then he has to select a Team in his Franchisee as STAR WAR TEAM and the match will be called STAR WAR MATCH.
If OPPONENT team uses CARDS on a HOME STAR WAR TEAM then the team is called STAR WAR ON WAR TEAM and the match is called STAR WAR ON WAR MATCH.
That STAR WAR TEAM will get the advantage of playing on his desired card such as => PITCH card OR => can use a LOAN PLAYER as per the Loanee SI CAP for his level OR => can BLOCK any one of the opponent player.
If an opponent takes PITCH WAR CARD on any particular level, then the opponent team will become the sending side of that match ONLY for that level alone ! Other level match requests will be sent by HOME team only.
A Leader will be allowed to use WAR CARDS for any particular Level/Team only max 3 TIMES throughout the Tourney.
The same team cannot use same WAR CARD more than ONCE !
HOME Franchise gets the advantage of declaring WAR CARDS first, then OPPONENT can declare.
If HOME team uses certain WAR CARD, the same card can not be used by OPPONENT. He has to choose OTHER cards if available !
After Each WAR CARD is used, the WAR count reduces. So As A Leader, you have to Plan well for when to use it in the Tourney!
<If u have doubt regarding WAR CARD, u can ask anyone of our management guy rather playing unknowingly. If u have played wrongly, then it's a Bye.>
TYPES OF WAR CARD
PITCH WAR CARD
STAR WAR TEAM can Play his MATCH at his OWN DESIRED PITCH.
LOAN WAR CARD
STAR WAR TEAM can use LOAN PLAYER as per his LEVEL LOANEE SI CAP Limit.
LOANEE SI LIMIT FOR EACH LEVEL:
L1 - 80k
L2 - 100k
L3 - 120k
L4 - 140k
L5 - 160k
TEAM TSI should be
TSI limit of 10 players for that week + loanee SI cap for his level = STAR WAR TEAM TSI!!
BLOCK WAR CARD
STAR WAR TEAM can BLOCK any PLAYER of opponent team.
NORMAL WIN - 2 POINTS
NORMAL DRAW - 1 POINT
WAR WIN (WHO USED) - 3 POINTS
WAR WIN (WHO DEFENDED) - 5 POINTS
WAR DRAW - 2 POINTS
WAR ON WAR WIN (WHO USED) - 5 POINTS
WAR ON WAR WIN (WHO DEFENDED) - 7 POINTS
WAR ON WAR DRAW - 3 POINTS
STAR WAR RULE BOOK
All Matches in GROUP STAGE Will Be Played As Home/Away concept. Home Matches Will Be the Home Pitch Of The Home Team [pitch chosen by the franchise]
KNOCKOUTS AND FINAL match will be played in Full Boost only.
ALL MATCHES TO BE PLAYED ON A GIVEN MATCH DAY FROM 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM. IF SOMEONE FAILS TO ACCEPT/SEND MATCH REQUEST BEFORE DEADLINE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A BYE TO OPPONENT. THERE WILL BE NO REMATCH UNLESS THERE IS SOME STRONG VALID REASONS AND THE MANAGEMENT DECISION WILL BE FINAL.
CUT OFF TIME OF DECLARING WAR IS 8:00 PM AND CUT OFF TIME OF DECLARING WAR ON WAR IS 11:00 PM ON THE PREVIOUS DAY.
NO PLAYER SHOULD BE LESS THAN 5K SI AND ONLY 2 PLAYERS
BELOW 15K IS ALLOWED.
All the teams should follow the TSI Limits for all the matches of Tourney for that week. The Playing XI should be within the TSI Caps mentioned, failing which will result in a BYE to Opponent.
Each Week the Cap will be increased by 15k for training Purposes.
If you guys have a tourney match the next day after your league match, you must give training to your players after 12am only so that the training result will come after tourney match!
If you guys gave in a hurry before 12 am, Inform your leaders and ask them to inform us so that we can ask opponent to accept before your training result time.
If they don't agree or your opponent is offline, You have to change your squad and reduce 15k from that.
Instead if you fail to inform us, and yet played the game. It will be bye to opponent!
NOTE: IF YOUR TEAM CAN MAINTAIN TSI FOR THAT MATCH EVEN AFTER TRAINING UPDATE, NO ISSUES!! WE JUST SUGGESTED THE TACTICS TO THE LAZY OR SHORT TERM TEMPORARY LOSS GUYS TO AVOID A BYE.
1. All the matches have to be played WITHIN 10:00 AM to 11:59 PM of the Match Day.
2. The Home team should send challenge to the Away team before 8 p.m on the match day and Away team should accept before 11:59 p.m of the match day. Approx of 10-15 mins delays are allowed.
On these things you won't get the extra time delay:
1. Waiting & Buying a new player in those few mins not allowed
2. Waiting for training update not allowed
We will find out easily if you were delaying for those reason!! If found.. your opponent gets bye on that match!!
Let's be sportive here and try to avoid as many byes as possible.
3. All the challenges should be with option “Opponent accepts immediately”. This is to avoid last minute line up setting issues.SO IF ANY TEAM SENDS WITH TIME ITS ON MUTUAL COMFORT. NO ISSUES OF NOT ABLE TO SET LINE UP WILL BE GRANTED.
Home team sending a request in wrong pitch, have to inform us and withdraw that request.. if your opponent accepts without checking pitch..
Still bye goes for opponent only!! So home teams, check twice before sending request!!
4. Any violation of rules will be considered as Bye. No re-matches will be encouraged. No rematch EVEN if both leaders agree.
5. Bye points will be same as the Points System mentioned above.
a. NORMAL Win Bye points will be 2 along with deduction of 1 point to the opponent.
b. Team using WAR CARD violates any rule, then the opponent gets 4 points as Bye Points as he is the defending team against WAR. The WAR team also gets deduction of 1 point for violating Rule.
c. If a defending War team violates the rules, the War team gets 3 points as Bye points. The defending team gets 1 point deduction.
6. It is the Leaders responsibility to check the TSI Cap of opponent team and report to organizers within a day (within next day 11 pm) after the match gets over.
7. The leaders will be held responsible for all their team mate actions. The organizers will be in touch with the Leaders/Owners alone, who in turn must be in touch with their Clan-mates.
8. Any new information regarding the Tourney will be passed on to the Leaders via Whatsapp Leader Group who in Turn should pass the same to their Clan-Mates.
9. In case of any Dispute, MANAGEMENT DECISION will be Final.No arguments of any sort will be encouraged once Management takes decision, all have to agree the management
10. Home Team will always send match request to away team
11. ELIMINATOR / QUALIFIER
A ( at position 1 )
B ( at position 2 )
C ( at position 3 )
D ( at position 4 )
A vs B ( B will send request )
C vs D ( D will send request )
Eliminator 2 Winner of C vs D match will send request
A vs B winner will send for L 1 2 3
Eliminator 2 Winner will send rest 4 level requests
12.If There is tie in league stage for top 4 position ,then NRR of L5 matches only will be considered to decide the ranking (for this purpose will be calculating NRR of L5 in league stage
13. NO Replacement at all. But if Management approves a replacement for a clan Lower TSI level can only replace higher TSI levels, and only from the level where there is 2 teams.No interchange of levels allowed in any time even in case of replacement, only a lower level having a back up team can go to higher level for substitute if Panel approve
14. Last round matches or in any circumstances where byes are given willingly Management will enquire and look into those matches, and will take decision as deem fit that moment.
15. If any franchise having any problem with any rule please inform us now before tourney starts, as once it starts u will not get back your credits in any circumstances Management WILL BE GIVING THE FINAL WORD FOR THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT
Deep_Parikh (Born Fighters)
Admiral Aladeen (HeliOs)
Abhishek Kaushal (The Northern Thunder)
The_Evil_Curator (Aftershock Assam)
Sir Lt_Aldo_Raine (Inglourious Basterds)