Super Blitz T20 – Quest for an All Star - Season 2
Hearty Welcome to Super Blitz T20 the Quest for an All Star (SEASON-2)..
Managers can be a part of this journey at an entry fee of 2cr.
Organiser: Chennai Super Kings 1005(SIR Ashwin)
Co-Organiser: Andhra Fox Stars (SIR Karthik Deva Sai)
Tournament Registration Start: May 1, 2018
Tournament Registration Deadline: Till Slots
Prizes: Prizes up for grab once the sponsors for the tournament are in
Given the availability of sponsors, Prizes like Scoring Star and Coolest
defender shall be awarded to top batsmen and bowlers.
1. Franchises can be a part of Super Blitz T20 by registering through
means of 2cr as an entry fee.
2. 8 Managers will compete against each other to demonstrate their
skills and abilities.
3. Matches shall be held over the weekend once the managers and
teams are in place.
4. Season I campaign begins with each of the managers divided into two
groups of four each.
5. Naming a Squad of minimum 12 and max 15 members to be done by the
manager prior to the beginning of the campaign. The list has to be shared with
the organizers without default latest by one day before the tournament begins.
6. Team Skill set: Maximum 110/110 Stars and min 90/90 Stars
7. Division 8 players are also allowed to participate in the tournament
provided they meet the criteria specified.
8. Managers to share their What’s App numbers with organizers for
further communication. My umber is +918072866877
Fixtures for the tournament shall be formulated as below
A1 vs A2
B1 vs B2
A1 vs A3
B1 vs B3
B1 vs B2
A2 vs A3
B2 vs B3
A3 vs A4
B3 vs B4
Top two from a group will play a semi finale with other two teams before
heading into the final fixture. One off
match will be held for the two teams eliminated in semi finale to decide the
Rules to abide by for Playing XI:
1. Individual player stats not to exceed 18 stars.
2. Max Skill Limit permissible is only 110/110.
3. Playing Squad of 12 or max 15 members to be named and shared
before the tournament starts. No player outside the nominated ones shall be
entertained. Defaulting on the same shall lead to disqualification.