Hello friends, welcome to the GANG CUP, which is only for Hitwicket LEAGUE 7 and 8 manegers or till Fantastic manegers only and free to join. I sure this is a good experiance for newbies.
this tournament is created and organised by : Tony Charlse [Killers Gang 6751].
Sponsers have also welcome.
I. LATEST UPDATES AND FIXTURE;
Group matches : 26th September 2017.
Super 12 : 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th October 2017 (4).
Semi Final : 31st October 2017.
Final : 7th November 2017.
II. FORMAT OF THE TOURNAMENT;
• There will be a total of 20 manegers, which will divided into five groups namely A, B, C ,D and E. Every maneger will play once in all your group manegers, and top 2 for each group will qualify for Super 12.
• In Supar 12, The 12 manegers will be divided into two groups namely X and Y. Every manager will play once all your group manegers, and and top for each group qualify for Finals.
III. HOW TO WIN MATCHES;
• Only match points will decide winner, if a match points is equal then winner is away team.
• If a Home maneger can't send a match request for away maneger, then away maneger win the match.
• If an away maneger can't accept a home maneger's match request, then home maneger win the match.
•Point will be given on players only.
IV. PLAYER SELECTION;
•In every match you can selected 4 players of your team, that is your playing XI, not the 11 players. Points given these four players only.
• Your playing XI have minimum 1 batsman and 1 bowler must, or is possible 1 bowler and 1 alrounder or 2 alrounder . The bowler or alrounder will bowled 4 overs each.
• U choose one player in playing XI for your caption and not it must choose a wicket keeper.
• U can change your playing XI in every week.
• Playing XI submit after the match is fix.
V. POINTING SYSTEM;
• If a batsman scores 1-10 runs he get 1 point and 11-20 he get 2 points and so on.
• If a batsman get a fifty then a bonus point of 2 and if he scores a century then the bonus point of 5 will be given and if he scores 150 then 7 point will be given bonus.
• A negative of -3 will be given if a batsman out on duck.
• If a bowler take 1 wicket he gets 1 point and on taking 2 wicket he get 2 point and so on.
• If a bowler takes 4 wickets then a bonus point of 3 and he takes 5 wickets then a bonus point of 5 and he takes 6 or more then a bonus point of 7 will be given.
• If a bowler give more than 10 more than runs per over then a -1 point per over will be given, unfinished over can't be calculated.
• If a wicket keeper takes a stumping or a catch then he get 1 point, and he takes more than 3 stumping and catch in total he get a bonus of 3 points.
• There will be 2X points for a caption, so think before u choosing your caption.
• Home maneger have to provide 'match ID' till sunday 8pm and Every manegers have to provided 'playing XI' till Sunday 8pm.
• For not providing 'playing XI' in time -5 will be add him and opponent get 5 points.
• The home manegers not sent the match request, -5 will be given and any away manegers not accepted the request, -5 will be given for him.
• Winner maneger get 2 credits
• Runners up get 1 credit
• Semi finalists have some extra benifit for our next tournament.
• No loan player allowed
• Tuesday friendly matches to be played.
• Organisers dection will Final.
• If any team is inactive, then that team will removed
GOOD LUCK ALL