Welcome to the 1st Season of Paytm Credits Tournament.
Our tournament committee welcomes all teams, team Managers, team Players and Spectators. I sincerely appreciate the participation of all team Managers that are going to travel along with me.
Good Luck to everyone, have a great tournament, and most of all have fun!
Registration Details:Registrations Closed..
Teams Can register to any League based on their team Strength and TSI.
Registration Can be done through 2 methods( Paytm Cash or Credits Transfer).
Paytm Cash Transfer No: 9686842030,
Credits Transfer link: http://hitwicket.com/team/show/200920
RunMachine League - Rs.15 or 1 Credit.
HitMan League - Rs.15 or 1 Credit.
Top Run-Scorer of the Tournamnet (Including both Leagues) - 1 Credit
Top Wicket-Taker of the Tournament (Including both Leagues) - 1 Credit
RunMachine League - Winner : Rs.50 or 3 Credits , Runner-Up : Rs.35 or 2 Credits
HitMan League - Winner : Rs.50 or 3 Credits , Runner-Up : Rs.35 or 2 Credits .
Tournament Details :
1. Totally 2 Different TSI Limit Leagues are Available (RunMachine and HitMan).
2. TSI Limits for RunMachine 300K(300,000)and HitMan 275K(275,000).
3. Every Week, there will be Increment of 20k(20,000) in the Team's TSI Limit to make use of Training Facility from September 5th.
4. Totally 12 Teams will Participate in this tourney , 6 Teams in Each League based on their Selection.
5. Each League of 6 Teams are grouped into 2 Groups(Group A and Group B).
6. All the Matches will be Played as a Tuesday Friendly Games.
7. Semifinal and Grand Final Match of Both Leagues will be limited to 400K(400,000)TSI.
Match Details :
1. Each Team will play totally 6 Group-Stage Matches within the League(Group A Managers will Play against Group B Managers) .
2. Top 4 Teams(Based on Points and NRR) will be Qualifying to Semifinals.
2. Every Managers will Play One Home Ground and One Away Ground Match.
3. The Match Request and Accept Should be done before every Monday and the match link should be shared either here or in a Whatsapp Group.
4. Match Request has to be Sent only by Home Pitch Managers, If a request is not sent then the Opponent will be considered as a Winner. And if a request is sent but the opponent did not accept ,then on this case the Home Pitch Managers will be a Winner(Has to Share a Screenshot of the Match Request).
Points Details :
Winner = 4 Points
Looser = -2 Points
Winning Match with Bonus = 6 Points ( If Bats First, Team has to win by 50 or more Runs. If Bowls First, Team has to chase within 15 Overs )