HELLO GUYS, WELCOME TO THE FANTASY SUPER LEAGUE WHICH IS PRESENTED TO YOU BY THE THREE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS OF HITWICKET WHO HAVE ALREADY ORGANISED MULTIPLE TOURNAMENTS EARLIER LIKE THESE: -
ORGANISED BY Prakhar Gupta(Gupta Xl Club): - http://hitwicket.com/discussionForum/148789/champions-premiere-league-season-1closed
ORGANISED BY Sir Ankit(Lightning Strikers): - http://hitwicket.com/discussionForum/121263
ORGANISED BY Krishna18(Vamshi Warriors): - http://hitwicket.com/discussionForum/115937
SO MANAGERS, THIS TIME WE HAVE COME TOGETHER TO ORGANISE ANOTHER MASTERPIECE TOURNAMENT WHICH WILL HAS AN INTERSTING FORMAT AND ANY LEVEL MANAGERS CAN TAKE PART.
FORMAT OF THE TOURNAMENT: -
• There will be a total of 8 clans which will consist of 4 teams each heading by a leader.
• A leader of each clan will buy 3 teams for his clan from the auctions held over whatsapp.
• All the 8 clans will play each clan once in round robin format and top 4 clans will will qualify for semi finals and then finals.
• The leader has to choose 3 players each from 3 teams and 2 players from any 1 team within his clan which will constitute playing 11 of that particular clan and points will be given on that player only. For Example: - Clan X have teams A,B,C and D, Now leader A has to select 3 players from teams A,B,C and 2 player from team D.
• This playing Xl can be changed every week according to the from and fitness or according to the leader and only that playing 11 is valid and not a whole teams.
• In this playing Xl, there will be 5 batsman, 5 bowlers and 1 wk and u have to mention a Captain also and u can play introduce an all-rounder too.
• Leaders have to submit their playing 11 with player’s name and mention whether he is a batsman or bowler or wk and also team’s name with it of each and every 11 players.
POINTING SYSTEM: -
• If a batsman scores 1-10 runs, then he gets 1 point and from 11-20 he gets 2 points and so on.
• If a batsman scores a fifty then a bonus point of 2 and if he scores a century, then a bonus points of 5 will be given and if he scores 150, then 7 points and on 200, he gets 10 points and a negative of -3 will be given if a batsmen is out on duck.
• If a bowler takes 1 wicket, then he gets 1 point and on taking 2 wickets, he get 2 points and a bonus point of 3 will be given on 5 wicket haul and bonus of 5 points will be given on taking more than 5 wickets and there is a negative point of (-3) if a bowler give more than 10 runs per over.
• If a wicket-keeper takes stumping or a catch, he gets 1 point for that and if he gets more than 3 stumping and catches in total then a bonus of 5 points is given.
• There will be a negative of -2 points when a catch is dropped by a player.
• There will be 2x points for a Captain, so think hard before choosing ur captain.
* Remember guys, every bowler should bowl at least 2 overs and all-rounders should bowl 1 over minimum. In case, when a team is all out before completing 20 overs and if any marked bowler does not get to bowl, then he gets 00 points.
•Leader have to provide match link and playing 11 till sunday 9 pm.
• If a match link isn't given by the leader or match not set then 5 points will be deducted and opponent will receive 5 points.
• For not providing playing 11, (-10) points will be deducted
REWARDS OF THE TOURNAMENT: -
• In Winner clan, leader will get 3 credit and 50 rs. and rest team members will get 2 credit each.
• In runner - up clan, leader will get 2 credit and rest team members will get 1 credit each.
* Clan who will take third place, each of its members will get 1 credit including leader.