Varun Nandode Premier Cricket Leagueby Sir Rathee (HARYANA FALCONS') 23 months ago
Tuesday : 9 PM to Thursday 10 PM.
If only 1 leader is available for the TOSS, Roles will be given randomly by the organizers
The King of the leader present for the toss will play as the attacking king.
If both the leaders remain absent for the TOSS, Roles will be given randomly by the organizers
King Match type will be a normal match on 100-100-100 pitch and both the kings will plays as defenders, both can take loan.
MATCH DETAILS OF KING :
Friday : 10 PM.
If Roles are not submitted with in the Deadline
Attacking King - Wont be able to use any of his powers, King Match type will be a normal match on 100-100-100 pitch.
Defender King - Wont be able to use any of his powers, match type will be selected by attacking king, pitch type will be 100-100-100
Both Kings - Both Kings wont be able to use any of their powers, normal match on 100-100-100
TUESDAY FRIENDLIES :
To Send Match Request - Sunday : 11 PM.
To Accept Match Request - Monday : 2 PM.
NON BET MATCHES :
To Send Match Request - Monday : 11 PM.
To Accept Match Request - Tuesday : 2 PM.
MATCH ISSUES TO BE REPORTED BY
Wednesday : 10 PM.
- 2 batsman and a keeper chosen must be batting in 1,2 and 3 positions in the batting order.
- Scores of players who are batting in the 1,2 and 3 positions in the batting order will only be considered
- Bowler's Game,
- 100 points for each wicket taken
- 50 points each for a hat-trick , 5 wicket haul, maiden over, economy rate less than 4 (on the final scorecard)
- 0.5 match points will be awarded for every 200 points
- 2 match point will be awarded to the team that wins the match irrespective of the rules
- Pitch type of 100-110-110 to be used only.
2 players under 15K and no player under 5K are allowed to maintain TSI
Intentional use of a lower SI player in spite of SI being under the limit. if, even a better SI player was used, will result in a penalty to the team and a bye to the opponent
If both teams make mistakes then both the teams will be penalised.
No player should be sent to the academy after the TossIf any player was sent to the academy during the week, proof of the same should be submitted during the toss
Updated at: 18-01-2017
Deep_Parikh (Born Fighters)
Abhishek Kaushal (The Northern Thunder)
Arun Sabarirajan (ASR XI)
VarunNandode (Varun Nandode 2)